« on: April 11, 2017, 08:19:00 AM »
Anyone interested can test plugin on: goo.gl/cDNLUM

User 1 login:
User: [email protected]
Pass: demo123

User 2 login:
User: [email protected]
Pass: demo123
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

rei

• 24 posts
Re: You can test plugin
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 11:47:23 AM »
how does this work? will it slowdown the site?

MB Themes

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 02:15:14 PM »
@Marjon
Login with users in different browsers (to act as 2 different persons).
On listing page is link to initiate chat, click and start chat.

Plugin will not keep chat history, therefore it should work with small table that contains only chat few days old (then chats are removed). This should guarantee that there are no performance issues.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

oscman

• 227 posts
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2017, 02:22:26 PM »
Does it work with veronika theme? how bad would it be for performance for as site with 500+ users online at the same time chatting?

Is there option to see what users are online even if you haven't contacted them?

Is it possible to not ask users for his name as he is already loged in and just start chatting?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 02:26:45 PM by oscman »

MB Themes

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2017, 08:15:11 AM »
@oscman
1) We've been doing a lot of testing regarding performance and most functions are customized to make sure there are not huge database loads. Plugin use 1 simple table for chatting that should be small all the time (chats should not be archived or something like that). Smaller table is, faster queries are.
Plugin works ok with any theme (does not use theme functionalities).
However, I cannot tell you everything is allright with 500+ users as I cannot test that, but it should be.

2) It is not and there shouldn't be any reason for that as you do not want to allow users just talk like on facebook, you want to enable communication between seller and buyer and to initiate communication, on item page is contact button.

3) If user is logged in, user name is pre-filled. To make plugin simple, initiate chat functions must be in separate window.

Ivanko

• 388 posts
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2017, 07:07:39 AM »
If I have webshop I need only chat between admin and users.
Do this chat has this future ?

MB Themes

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2017, 09:25:48 AM »
@Ivanko
Actually if you would be only person adding listings to your site (osclass) and you would be logged to your account, it would work.
But you could use also zopim for something like that.