Hunter777

• 153 posts
Hello, I need to translate the meta-title and meta-description for the main page of the site. Now it's only displayed in one language, I need to know how I can make it so that there's a meta-name and a meta-description for the main page in different languages
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 11:18:10 AM by Hunter777 »

MB Themes

These parameters can be set in 1 language only in current version of plugin.
I will try to bring this option in next version.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Hunter777

• 153 posts
when will the next version of the plug-in with the improvements?

MB Themes

@Hunter
I would like to get it no later than end of this year.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Hunter777

• 153 posts
This is certainly good, but for me it's long. People and money can not wait that long.

Hunter777

• 153 posts
Dear, let's solve the problem with the functionality of your plug-in - who compensates for my shortcomings in the plug-in? I'm losing money because of your failed goods! You are selling a raw product! Or, offer another plugin or return money for the product!

MB Themes

It is not problem, but way how it is created.
Each product is delivered "as is" and support does not mean development on demand.
For each product we provide demo so no complains regarding missing functions are acceptable.
Please control yourself otherwise your support will be terminated.

Hunter777

• 153 posts
What support? Have you seen her?

Ghislain Roy

• 22 posts
Hi
The title and description are set only in default language is it possible to have those translate to front end in seo plugin??
Thank you
Ghislain

MB Themes

Plugin currently use osclass fields for this section, will consider to update it.

MB Themes

Re: Translate the meta-title and meta-description for the main page of the site
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2018, 10:23:35 AM »
Hi
The title and description are set only in default language is it possible to have those translate to front end in seo plugin??
Thank you
Ghislain

Plugin has been updated to version 3.1.0. You can now setup tags on homepage in different languages.

Ghiz

• 31 posts
Hi
I did purchase this plugin from osclass i can see it in osclass download area but does not seems to been updated How can i retreive it from osclasspoint??
Regards
Ghiz.

MB Themes

@Ghiz
Support to osclass market orders is not provided there, you must get it from osclass support.