slicer

• 204 posts
Stores System
« on: February 17, 2018, 10:59:03 PM »
Hello, Ebay and some other big sites as well as some classifieds scripts have implemented the concept "Stores" so you can visit that particular place where all items from that store are organized by categories etc...

In osclass you can more or less see that feature accesing user's profile, particularly with Veronika Zara or Stela it's very well presented.

So my question is:

Is it possible to develop such feature in near future, not necessarily to work in conjunction with payment plugin.

is just refine the concept, so we can hook something like "clic here to visit my store" and show their categories of products just to make it similar to them.

Thanks!

MB Themes

Re: Stores System
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 11:17:55 PM »
It is possible, but question is how many osclass users is there that would need such kind of profile
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

slicer

• 204 posts
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 04:37:19 AM »
Good question, but the majority doesn't even know that feature exists, someone who never though about it and discover it is possible could be motivated and buy it.

Ex: I didn't know hook plugin existed but after knowing of its existence, I figured it was situationallly useful, and now it helps me to organize the order of hooks in front as I desire.

There's no way to buy something that doesn't exist. ;D

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 10:37:31 AM »
Well, true...
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2018, 12:56:41 AM »
I would love to purchase this store plugin. It's necessary. Many well-known Internet message boards are already using this plugin. Here's a good example - https://www. avito. ru/shops

Daniel Walles

• 48 posts
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2018, 11:37:45 AM »
I would do the same.
Guys, as developers I understand that you question yourself how many would buy it.

Trust us, if you develop anything that would make our website better, stand out in the crowd, all of use will buy them.

MB Themes